Need help customizing your website? Find fast answer in our knowledge base.
1. Download the selected theme from YouJoomla.com and install.
2. Delete all default posts and pages from your new installation
3. Under the ‘Tools’ tab, click ‘Import’
4. Select ‘WordPress’
5. Browse to ‘theme_name_sample_data.xml’ (included in your download)
6. Click ‘Import’
7. Create a new user or map blog posts to an existing user
8. IMPORTANT: Do not check the ‘Download and Import File Attachments’ tick box
9. Upload the ‘WP-Content’ folder to your server via FTP
10. That’s it! Your site should be populated with the theme’s demo content.
The Joomla!® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries.
Youjoomla.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.