Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Remove push down of the content when using CSS dropline

08-13-2009, 01:38 PM
# 1 (permalink)
amit2403
Hi there,
My question is related to 2 of your templates: YouMovies and YouBizz.
When the CSS dropline menu option is selected, is it possible to keep the main body of the website always pushed down.
For example, I don't want the sub-menu to show by pushing the main content down whenever the mouse-hover is active. The users would just see a plain blank image bar for the 2nd navigation menu. Is this possible?

Also, can I disable the mouse-over effect for the menu?
For example, I don't want to show the sub-menu whenever the mouse-over is active but want it to show only when the main-menu (parent) is clicked.

Please try to answer as soon as possible since I need to buy one of the above 2 pretty soon!

Thanks,
~Amit
08-13-2009, 02:26 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
there are 5 menu types on both of them that you can test on demo sites. you can have or not have the sub levels and this is controlled in joomla menu admin . all additional edits are up to you. what you see on demo is what is being delivered
08-13-2009, 03:25 PM
# 3 (permalink)
amit2403
So, can't I have the custom edits done with the help of you guys for the templates?
(the edits which I mentioned in my post)
I am even ready to pay for it whatever it costs. I just wanted to know if the edits which I have mentioned can be done or not?
I can be more descriptive about what I require if you want.
Sorry, but I am not that good is describing.

Thanks,
~Amit
08-13-2009, 03:56 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
sorry but we do not do custom work , no time for it we are overbooked and I am sure you needs are already available in the template but I am not understanding what you mean by what you mentioned above
08-13-2009, 04:56 PM
# 5 (permalink)
amit2403
Sorry for not describing enough exactly what I require. Here it is again:

1- Consider the YouMovies template. Select the CSS Dropline menu from the 'Menu Types'.
Now, when you mouse-over the 'Extras' menu, it creates a new layer below that for the sub-menu 'Multimedia Box, Typography, etc.' When you remove your mouse from the 'Extras' menu the sub-menu layer again goes up(vanishes).
Now, I want that sub-menu layer always open like the one showed here: Inspirion Template Demo

I want to include the exact same menu display in the YouBizz template as shown in the above link. Is this possible?

2- Consider the template shown here: Inspirion Template Demo
Now when you mouse-over the menu 'Module Guide', it shows the sub-menu '3 Column Layout, 2 Column Layout on Left, etc.' and when you click on 'Module Guide', the sub-menu stays. What I want is that the sub-menu should not display on mouse-over but should only display when the main menu item is clicked. Is this possible?

I hope I have described the situation efficiently so that you can understant it! Please let me know the answers as per your convenience. I would not worry much about the 2nd question but the 1st question is really a necessity for me!

Thanks,
~Amit
08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
that is joomla setting , instead like we did no demo and assigned the subs to extras page , you can do it for the homepage , like this

In theatres

this way the subs will be visible when user comest to your site , like advised these are only fine tunings for your own website
08-13-2009, 06:56 PM
# 7 (permalink)
amit2403
Thanks a lot for your quick replies. I got the membership, although through a different account (my company's) Hopefully I will be able to to use as I require. Thanks a lot again..

Regards,
~Amit