Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Still in Business?

02-02-2018, 02:11 AM
# 1 (permalink)
dimi2013
Hi Guys,
I was just curious if YouJoomla was still in business. Obviously, the site and downloads are still active but it's going on 3 months since you released a new template design.

In the past, you released a new design every month. Anyway, I hope all's well because I'd hate to lose such a great company.
Thanks.
02-02-2018, 05:48 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Don't wonder https://themezly.com/

we are getting ready for something big , all hands are on deck and this was in works since 3 years. We are not going anywhere just preparing about 30 demos for WordPress. After that is out and we finally catch a breather we will continue with simultaneous releases for both CMS.

We could not release new WP designs to Joomla because of the competition but this should give you pretty good idea of what is going on

https://themezly.com/wp-content/uplo...ome-splash.jpg
02-02-2018, 05:51 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
Just now we are preparing a move to more robust server that will be able to sustain new traffic, so no worries , we are still here
02-02-2018, 06:31 AM
# 5 (permalink)
dimi2013
Wooo, hooo! I'm so glad. Looking forward to the new roll out. Rock on!
04-19-2018, 05:02 AM
# 7 (permalink)
exnetpl
Hi
When do you plan release new Joomla template ?
b/r
05-04-2018, 07:11 AM
# 9 (permalink)
Hotfox

I was thinking the same ... it would be great/important that such information are given on your website /starting-side so the people do not get all too nervous waiting for templates. I'm waiting since several months on a new template because the ones that i find at youjooomla does not fit with my project. So I already thought to a) change template-provider or b) switch completely to new CMS or WordPress.
05-04-2018, 09:10 AM
# 10 (permalink)
neo
@Hotfox ,

"waiting for templates "

this is a club with 150 templates so far and since about 5 years we did not bound anyone or promised that there will be month to month releases, we also issued more that 12 per year. I do understand that you expect new things but to be completely upfront, Joomla has taken a very bad turn since very long time and a pause button on the release had to come.

Themezly has been worked on since 1/2015 parallel with Joomla and in 11/2017 time has come where we had to make a decision to stop Joomla releases and concentrate on WordPress until is out, otherwise we were looking at extra year of parallel development.

I cannot force you to stay but I would gladly keep you as a long time friend of YJ. What ever direction you choose I promise you one thing, once Creatus is out you will move to WP.