My post is Coming in 20 Minutes I am Typing it in words. When I did it this afternoon it was not saved and so not included into the post ;-)
@ salpro22 When investing in products or software to boost your sales. You should always ask yourself the following questions.
1. How valuable is ranking and seo to my business? And how can I use additional resources to positive to influence my objectives/sales
2. How many additional sales do I need to make in a year to earn back a subscription? And can this objective be reached?
As a member from both Seobook.com and Seomo.org; I have to say that behind both platforms are some of the biggest minds on seo and internet marketing. Include the resources, articles, Q&A’s, video tutorials, innovative tools and the community. It’s worth the investment depending on the two points I mentioned earlier and your capability to use the resources to come with specific marketing and seo solutions for your Niche.
@ neo I love your site and products but your where full for customized work ;-)
@ On the Topic I have to say Joomla sites are doing well with in the joomla niches. Out site the joomla niche it’s harder for competitive keywords.
Information on seo or internet marketing should be stated or used as the absolute truth. Things you may read or hear may not apply to your business, market, products or customers.
Although there are guidelines, commonsense, basics and some sides (Black hat, Grey hat or White hat) on seo. It always depends on the company’s or entrepreneur‘s understanding of seo and internet marketing to extract specific solutions, adaptations and information to benefit their business objectives.
“One rule I will share is if seo is easy, everyone would be ranking top 10 in Google”
I will also give you my 9 step guideline on seo and marketing
1. Do online research on the potential market, self analysis and competition. Which keywords bring Traffic, which Keywords convert, and how good or bad is the competition. If you want to beat buy.com for the keyword “Buy” or any keyword which is dominated by house hold names. Just stop for now!
2. Create a user and search friendly website architecture
3. Create a user and search friendly internal link architecture
4. Create value, good and unique content, good product/company (presentation). If some thing is good people will link to it naturally.
5. Link building get a search engine friendly link portfolio with the correct mix of external links linking with your targeted anchor text to your website or page
6. Video marketing
7. Email Marketing
8. Social Media Optimalization
9. Monitor everything (Google Analytics)
10. PPC Advertising
11. All of this won’t work with out an outstanding (customer) service. The better your service the better you will notice your marketing and seo efforts
Hope this is of some use ;-) Sincerely yours Harvey Blom http://www.linkedin.com/in/harveyblom