Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

I can't seem to get the yjsgstabs right.

11-29-2018, 12:55 PM
# 1 (permalink)
scribepals
Hello everyone. First off, I'd like to apologize if i am posting in the wrong area. As a long time customer, I find it difficult to pay an additional subscription month only to ask a single question. ..so here is the question hoping someone in the community can help.

I am using yjsgstabs on Explore template. The tabs show "summary" "Digital", "Direct mail", "Email" and "Mobile Messaging". However, only content on 3 shows up. I have looked everywhere to see why I cant seem to see the content in the "digital" and "Mobile Messaging" tabs and I can't solve the problem several weeks in. I need your help.
Thanks you.
What I want to do is get all the content in the tabs to show.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 4.x

Link to installation: leadcrow.com

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Client
11-29-2018, 05:11 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
What I do see is scrollReveal.js used which does not seem to be able to figure out where the content is thus it is still hiding it on tab click , you should reinit that script on tabs change. What I also see is bunch of empty tags in your content which can also brake the tabs layout. SO your best bet is troubleshoot tabs with a minimal content like one line text first and than add the rest in