Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

How the upgrade fron You Travel template?

10-15-2010, 06:37 AM
# 1 (permalink)
FritzGarda
I bought your "you travel" template, version 1.0 (Initial Release), but I quickly found some bugs in the language management (with different top menus). I can not handle the main menu (top_bg) via the form as in any other template. The only way I found was to use the value "template =". The various links of the menu buttons (ITA-DEU-ENG) reload the German menu (the default signed).
I searched for updates for this template (buyed!!), but do not find them. How can I do to have a upgrade (fees may apply) that functions properly in accordance with the principles of joomla?
The web site reference is: Tennisclinic di Nikolaus Moik, Gardasee, Lake Garda, Lago di garda | Tennis Clinic di Nikolaus Moik
10-15-2010, 07:48 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
hello , I don't understand "via the form" how you want to handle the menu items and what bug you reference to. But in order for me to help you with the commercial product you need to have a active club membership.
10-15-2010, 02:24 PM
# 3 (permalink)
FritzGarda
Thanks for your prompt response!

Looking in your template section I searched the theme that I purchased. I have not found it and I'm afraid that this template is no longer followed for you.

That's why I have not yet signed any subscription. If you reassure me that this template are followed in assistance,I have no problem to renew my subscription.
11-19-2022, 09:17 AM
# 5 (permalink)
AndrewHutchison
These are great templates. Especially for those who are interested in travel and everything connected with it. I also enjoy traveling, though I don't get to do it very often. But I recently went to Europe, and decided to visit site. I had a lot of fun and the business flight played a main role in this.