Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Subscription?????

02-24-2013, 04:16 AM
# 1 (permalink)
bukovcanac
Why is download section closed for me if my subscription is valid to September current year?

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: no website

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
02-24-2013, 05:29 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

Is it possible that you exceeded the download limit?
If you’re attempting to access your account using a proxy, you will not be able to login or download.
If the system detects login attempts through multiple IP addresses, your IP might be blocked.
03-02-2013, 01:08 AM
# 3 (permalink)
bukovcanac
I don't use proxy and didn't download anything since november/december 2012. I don't have anything to hide all i wont to be able to access what i payed that's all.
Would be nice if you have are look for me.
This is message in download area

"You have no active downloads subscriptions"

Regards,
03-02-2013, 07:23 PM
# 4 (permalink)
bukovcanac
Looks like youjoomla people are not responsible and don't care about people who's buying they products.

Why?
03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
# 5 (permalink)
pmanolis
Hi,

What makes you say that ? Have you tried to go to the download section again ?
Are you sure that your system is not using multiple IP's to connect to the download section ?

It's easy to call names like we don't care and we are not responsible but from what i've seen you have been given an answer and you have to be aware that during the weekends we all have to slow down a bit don't you agree ?

Regards

Manos

P.S. Please use our contact us form to file a request so your account can be checked by our admins.
04-03-2013, 06:20 AM
# 6 (permalink)
bukovcanac
Hi my friends

Today is 03.04.2013. I my self started this topic on 03-02-2013
All this writing here didn't solve my issue, nobody didn't help " Leave a message" at the right corner of this beautiful page same thing... Nothing...
Can i kindly ask you people for refund if don't mind or you not willing to open download section for subscriber for some reason (or withing for my yearly subscription to expire).
I would like to see explanation here whats going on. Would be very nice of you to let other people know how professional your service is.

I'm not upset any more just surprised how much time you spending in development and just can't deal with the people who like to do right thing and pay you for developers hard work.

Best Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmanolis
Hi,

What makes you say that ? Have you tried to go to the download section again ?
Are you sure that your system is not using multiple IP's to connect to the download section ?

It's easy to call names like we don't care and we are not responsible but from what i've seen you have been given an answer and you have to be aware that during the weekends we all have to slow down a bit don't you agree ?

Regards

Manos

P.S. Please use our contact us form to file a request so your account can be checked by our admins.
04-03-2013, 09:32 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
Please understand that all forum and form requests say , 24-48h for response wich we honored. On the side note , there is live chat that you can use and I know for a fact that at the time of me posting here there are 3 chat operators waiting. Why would you wait for 3 months is beyond me.

I just checked your membership , you were not banned or locked , I was able to login and download using your username.

One more thing that kinda suprisez me is when I see that someone that is with us for about 2 years is waiting for 3 months to tell us what the issue is.

So let me summ down:

Forum support -24-48h
Email -24-48h
Chat- immediate.

Everything is within what we say it will be.

What you should try is different browser , clear cache , different computer.
You will not be able to login if you are not on network with 1IP.

Now you are loged in , please go to any extension and try to download and before it starts capture the screen.
Side note: we will not answer to email you sent last night because we just did that here.
04-03-2013, 09:42 AM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
and simply saying I cant login or download does not cut it, so please , capture screens and show so we can see what the issue is. I can download with your username , arefund ( Serbia ) can do the same thing , I see
downloaded
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
subscription
Screenshot by Lightshot
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
# 9 (permalink)
arefund
I just tested also to login with your account, and i also have no issues.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Works ok.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
04-05-2013, 06:20 AM
# 10 (permalink)
bukovcanac
Hi to all
For some reason download area works just fine know i don't know what was wrong.
I'm sorry to take all of you peeps here to resolve this issue for me.
In return promise will stay loyal customer to this nice site of joomla.

Wish you all best of luck and a lots of loyal people.

Thank you so much.

Regards,