Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] NewsLine Template - Module Positions

04-15-2008, 07:41 PM
# 1 (permalink)
jnaberan
HI, I was wondering if the News Line template can be adjusted to have a new module position right below the navigation as in the image below? Similar to the advert1 position in the elegance template.
04-15-2008, 08:02 PM
# 4 (permalink)
CProject60
You would have to add a new module position to the template. You can do it yourself if you know how. Other wise that would be custom work and you would have to contact Neo about it.
05-27-2008, 08:54 PM
# 5 (permalink)
harouni
Hmmm nice template is this newsline,i even tought of buying it but i saw some sites that are using this template and they loads for ages, even if u are waiting for a long time to loads, after it pop ups and display some kind of error and u can choose \stop script\ or \continue\. If u chose continue u are going to wait for some more time, if u are going to chose stop script it wont show some table titles...
05-27-2008, 09:03 PM
# 6 (permalink)
CProject60
Some sites load slow because people use to large of an image and or to many scripts on one page. Ive been using Newsline without any loading problems. Also a lot depends on your web hosting provider with Joomla. Some are not the best providers to host Joomla on. I had to switch hosting providers once because my site was loading slow and when I made the switch. It was the differents between night and day.