Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

What about new Joomla-Templates?

08-07-2018, 11:20 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Hotfox
Hello, since last year I've noticed that you have not published new Joomla-templates.
it looks like you focus in future on Wordpress.
Is this correct? If not, when do you will publish a new template?
Many thanks for info
Rob

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: non

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
08-07-2018, 11:50 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Hi Rob, currently all hands are on WP , but we are also working on new demos for YJ and thinking on adding bundle like 2-3 at once. Cant give timeline but we are definitely still here.
08-07-2018, 11:53 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
if we had a reliable page builder for J we would print the new designs out. As you can see there are several made for WordPress https://creatus.io/ . What we are debating is get a page builder ( none reliable at this moment ) or do demos as we did before.
08-08-2018, 02:17 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Hotfox
Hi Neo, many thanks for info.
As user with many years experience I recommend to work with a stable and vary adaptable page builder with high customable options (diff. colors for different elements e.g. H, backgrounds, etc.) as well as colors for layout elements.
In this case you will have one master "template" and your monthly templates will be much easier to create. Additionall the installation of demos should be highly automated ... like e.g. pop-up window at installation of template and system asks you "would like to install template-demo XY?".
This would be great.

But if this takes long, then I seriously have to think to switch to WP (I tried in the past but I was not really satified from side of development; perhaps with your WP-template Creatus it's much easier.
Kind regards
08-08-2018, 04:51 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
That is the thing as I said , there are 2-3 Joomla page builders and if I use them I feel like trowing all of you guys to the wolfs. They are not reliable in a manner that you wont get adequate help and support and that is what I dont want to do to our long time friends.

As for WP , try this https://labs.themezly.net/
you wont regret it and I did my best to make it close to Joomla modules a possible.