Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Youjoomla News Slider 5 ver.1.0 for Joomla 1.5x

08-11-2009, 05:27 AM
# 1 (permalink)
civitasimagium
Hola,

Tengo instalado Youjoomla News Slider 5 ver.1.0 for Joomla 1.5x. Por defecto aparece el texto que quieres y un enlace "LEER MAS... " que te lleva a una nueva página.

Mi pregunta es: ¿Se puede hacer que "LEER MAS..." enlace con una web externa?

Un saludo
08-12-2009, 02:16 AM
# 3 (permalink)
civitasimagium
Hola neo,

Si no puede ser español, prefiero english.

Quería ampliar la consulta: ¿Se podría también, que al hacer click sobre la imagen te llevase a una nueva página?

Un saludo y gracias
08-12-2009, 04:47 AM
# 4 (permalink)
treehugger
Neo no hablas Español. No hay miembros aqui quien habla Español.
Si quieres suporte, necesitas hablar Ingles, Aleman o Serbio y mi Español no es perfecto tan es mejor que hablar otra idioma.

The question is Neo - can the "read more" link be directed to an external web page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by civitasimagium
¿Se podría también, que al hacer click sobre la imagen te llevase a una nueva página?
¿Cual imagen?
Pero porfavor pregunta la cuestion en Ingles, Aleman o Serbio.
Gracias.
08-12-2009, 06:03 AM
# 6 (permalink)
civitasimagium
Hi,

When accessing the template You Movies, find the module Youjoomla News Slider 5 ver.1.0 for Joomla 1.5x displaying multiple images and their corresponding texts at the end of the text added READ MORE ... (READ MORE ... opens a new page with other information. Here you can create links to an external website, etc.).

For my site, would need to clik on any photo or Slider News READ MORE ... to access an external website directly. Avoiding the passage through an intermediate page.

Un saludo
08-14-2009, 04:42 AM
# 7 (permalink)
civitasimagium
Hello

Someone can help me with this query?

A greeting and thanks
10-22-2009, 01:21 AM
# 9 (permalink)
greenehouse
Hi there,

I have Youjoomla News Slider 5 ver.1.0 for Joomla 1.5 on our site at West Coast Music Shack

Everything was working fine until I tried to edit one of the items to change an image. It now displays 'no image available' in place of the image. The url to the image is correct.
I've also tried to add a new item with the same result.

The only change made was that I was using joomsef, but have uninstalled it. From this point on, the issue has arisen.

Would you have come across this before and if so, would you perhaps have a solution?

Kind regards,
Donna
10-22-2009, 06:03 PM
# 10 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenehouse
Hi there,

I have Youjoomla News Slider 5 ver.1.0 for Joomla 1.5 on our site at West Coast Music Shack

Everything was working fine until I tried to edit one of the items to change an image. It now displays 'no image available' in place of the image. The url to the image is correct.
I've also tried to add a new item with the same result.

The only change made was that I was using joomsef, but have uninstalled it. From this point on, the issue has arisen.

Would you have come across this before and if so, would you perhaps have a solution?

Kind regards,
Donna
please provide required info , read purchase email