Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Does YouJoomla do custom work?

10-04-2008, 04:55 PM
# 1 (permalink)
gtewks
Hello:

I run a small web design business and was wondering if your services can be hired directly for a custom project?

Essentially I need a Joomla template made with a custom design for my client and a couple of \features\ included.

I wrote using your \contact\ page a couple days ago but have not heard back so thought maybe I needed to make contact via the forum.

If you could direct me to the fastest way to submit a quote/project I would appreciate that.
10-04-2008, 08:44 PM
# 2 (permalink)
slowly
I am interested in the answer to the question also.
10-05-2008, 03:28 AM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
Yes we do but , as of today and next few weeks we are releasing series of extensions , around 5 or 6 and are very very busy and concentrated on our development first. I will announce when the projects can be taken again. For now there is a small brake in custom development.

Hope you understand
10-05-2008, 10:17 AM
# 4 (permalink)
gtewks
would you still be able to give a quote?

My client is willing to wait, so the only sticking point is price. If I can provide a quote now (they need the quote by 10/8 for the bidding), they are willing to wait as the project does not need to be completed until January.

A quote should be pretty straight forward as they only need two \feature\ modules and are giving free reign on the design. They will deal with content on their own.

If this is possible: please let me know where to the quote request.

thanks