would you still be able to give a quote?
My client is willing to wait, so the only sticking point is price. If I can provide a quote now (they need the quote by 10/8 for the bidding), they are willing to wait as the project does not need to be completed until January.
A quote should be pretty straight forward as they only need two \feature\ modules and are giving free reign on the design. They will deal with content on their own.
If this is possible: please let me know where to the quote request.