Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Hikashop Popup

06-23-2014, 01:42 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Mtlfreetv
I'm looking for some help with my template. When I add something to the cart the popup shows text as opposed to regular text that should be there.

I was told from Hikashop this was a template issue. I haven't found anything on the boards so I could use some help to figure this out.

Thanks

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 2.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: http://192.185.82.182/~mtlfreet/

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
06-23-2014, 05:20 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
I dont see you having any subscriptions and you are using commercial template that has been stolen. Support is only for customers. I suggest you purchase membership or youmania template first.
06-23-2014, 05:58 PM
# 3 (permalink)
Mtlfreetv
Yikes...Awkward...Thanks for assuming I'm a thief lol

Would be extremely stupid of me to steal something then come back to the scene of the crime for info on how to use it. But here we are right? lol

I got this professionally made and since I'm trying to learn Joomla and I figured I would easily be able to fix this issue myself...Guess not...

I'll contact the creator. I imagine he would be in a better position to get an answer.

Sorry I wasn't aware I needed a membership.
06-24-2014, 10:14 AM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
you will not believe what we see here , but the template you got is registered to completely different domain name thus I said it is stolen. the person who gave it to you was very generous with the files they got from us.
06-25-2014, 11:30 AM
# 5 (permalink)
Mtlfreetv
Ok Thanks! I'll contact him directly.
07-01-2014, 06:56 AM
# 6 (permalink)
magual
I think neo you could be more kind in the way you phrase to potential customers... a) Being right (on the subscription issue) does not necessary mean you could be harsh to anyone b) If you were more business aware, your answer makes it look like you don't know about the question, or hikashop c) this type of impatiant answers shows the way you treat custumers too, and I saw it in other forums with paid customers...

I came to this website because my boss is looking for templates Hikashop friendly, as an old customer of yours, check in the forums if you have anything of the sort and this is the only post I found. No real answer to any knowledge of hikashop (a growing platform into the e-commerce development) and a rude and mistakenly self rightous answer... hence you miss the chance of a new customer

As an advice the answer to this post would be:
Sorry to hear you are having trouble with one of our templates, we are happy to help however we do not have you registered in our database to provide you with an answer.

Please contact us to see your subscription status
Kindest regards
Neo

You are saying and giving the same as before but you save yourself up to call someone a thief, and may be a new customer... There are many templates companies out there and more and more often you read in forums that customer service is what makes developers decide from whom you buy...

May be is too much to ask for a tech guy, but you need to learn some basic marketing skills (and manners!)

Will make a lot of difference for you and your company (or the company you work for!

BTW the tip is free, eventhough I have no longer your subscription plans...
07-01-2014, 08:19 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
@magual I am not sure why you are coming on to me personally since I was not rude or have called any names here. Looking at your posts every single one of them was answered and we helped you as much as possible.

You are not in my position and you are not able to see what I see. All you have in front of you is someone asking a question.

Before I answer to anyone here I look trough their account and in this case this is what I see

new user
0 posts
asks about commercial product
product already installed
commercial product registered to another domain
customer to whom the product was registered had personal not developer membership
poster said that he/she had it made for him/her

bunch of red flags

Me saying product is stolen is true response, trying to say , product is registered to someone else is the same thing. I will not try to paint a different picture if my response is true. A potential customer does not have a product already installed, potential customer asks about it.

Yes I know I come on direct to others sometimes but I rather be direct to everyone here especial when it comes to helping. One question one answer and you are on your way.

No hard feelings here, I was not trying to insult anyone and by reading again I dont think I did. If I really thought he/she stole the product personally the account would have been banned immediately without me saying a word.