Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Socialbug FF/IE Bug on demo site

07-15-2009, 10:16 AM
# 1 (permalink)
dthiery
Hi,

If the browser's width is reduced, moving the bottom scrolling bar to the right will make the header/footer show in white...

Would you have any ideas how to fix it?

This applies to Socialbug - Home

Many thanks,

Damien
07-15-2009, 08:29 PM
# 3 (permalink)
dthiery
Thanks for your reply.

I do not have a big screen. The bug is on any screen and is not linked to 1600px bg picture.
07-24-2009, 02:25 AM
# 4 (permalink)
dthiery
Hi,

I have tried more to fix this problem with no success.
The white areas (for the header and footer) when scrolling horizontally can be annoying in Socialbug.
Would anybody have a solution to this problem?

Many thanks,

Damien
07-24-2009, 03:37 AM
# 5 (permalink)
treehugger
I don't really understand what you mean. I've looked at the site and it looks fine to me - I don't see any white areas you're referring to.
07-26-2009, 03:49 PM
# 6 (permalink)
dthiery
Thanks
1/ open the Socialbug demo site in IE or Firefox
2/ minimize the width of the browser to half of your screen size
3/ use the scrollbar at the bottom of the browser to see the right hand side of the website

The header and footer are not refreshed and are replaced by a white area
07-26-2009, 04:16 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
sure not . you need to set the template default size or use the styleswitch , template does not have fluid with but fixed one , for 1024 and 800 screens, that is why you have the switch in the pathway