Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Still in Business?

05-04-2018, 09:26 AM
# 11 (permalink)
neo
And to understand to magnitude of Themezly.com and Creatus here are just few small things that are coming

Page builder
One click backups and demo installs
over 50 page designs
Template library with over 160 page builder templates
5 full start demos

and much much more ,

A press release was planed 3 months ago but we hit a road block that is now over.
I am doing my best to push this out this month and press release within week or two.
05-05-2018, 09:07 AM
# 13 (permalink)
dimi2013
Unfortunately, it sounds like the news isn't that great for us Joomla users. We're going on 6 months+ without a single release and it appears that Joomla template development may be killed off or at least severely limited in the future.

Switching to WP, means that all of a sudden there's a lot of competition and selection for WP template clubs all over the web, if one wanted to switch. Personally, I don't want to switch nor do I have any plans in the future to do so. Well, it appears that this resource has pretty much ground to a halt and the future isn't looking that great as far as Joomla templates are concerned on this site. Oh well.
05-05-2018, 11:02 AM
# 14 (permalink)
neo
@dimi2013, not sure where we mentioned that we will stop Joomla development , I tought it was clear that this is a pause.
05-15-2018, 07:38 PM
# 16 (permalink)
charles99
I have to agree with dimi2013, everything seem to be shifting over to WP! And the cost to make the switch is crazy high. Nothing is free when it comes to WP, there is always a pro version of a plugin or template. And hackers are dropping bombs on the Admin Area... This is why I didn't make the switch. I have been waiting for a while for something new from YJ. I am just learning about your new system... But youjoomla is not the only joomla template developer that's making the jump... But the cost to follow is just to high to start over, when I have already spent more than $25,000 getting my websites the way I want.

But I do wish YJ the best...
05-15-2018, 08:00 PM
# 17 (permalink)
neo
@charles99

> But the cost to follow is just to high to start over

If you ever want to go WP wait till this is out, everything is in one place, you dont need additional plugins, we provide everything and support plus we coded everything so all in one at a cost of 1 theme that is capable of bundling everything up that we made in past 10 years. You will be surprised.