Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Platinum renewal

08-20-2014, 05:13 PM
# 1 (permalink)
globalspeak
Trying to renew platinum subscription for 1 year (shows 88 ) but discount does not appear up to the point of the paypal transaction unless 88 is the discounted price.

How to proceed?

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: n/a

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
08-21-2014, 12:12 PM
# 2 (permalink)
arefund
Hello globalspeak.

I will check this with the head admin and i will let you know as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-25-2014, 12:08 PM
# 3 (permalink)
globalspeak
Getting close to expiration. Please advise.
08-28-2014, 12:24 PM
# 4 (permalink)
globalspeak
Renewed without the discount. Please have accounting issue a refund for the difference.
08-29-2014, 08:24 AM
# 5 (permalink)
arefund
Hello globalspeak.

You already used the Platinum upgrade that is why you could not see the platinum discount, only the gold and developer discount.

Now you can see that the discount is available and if you upgrade your membership before expiration you will be able to use that discount.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
08-29-2014, 09:51 AM
# 6 (permalink)
globalspeak
My understanding is the discount is for renewing prior to expiration. If the renewal price is $88 then you do not owe me a refund. If the renewal price is $70 then you owe me an $18 refund. I Renewed yesterday. My expiration was 8/29.

So what is the price for platinum renewal prior to expiration?
09-01-2014, 03:14 AM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
$18.00 refund issued , you should have seen the upgrade option instead full membership.
All fixed now. Sorry about the trouble.
09-01-2014, 01:16 PM
# 8 (permalink)
globalspeak
Thanks Neo