Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Bootstrap v3 messing with module?

11-05-2018, 07:38 PM
# 1 (permalink)
thomaslab
Hi,
Using the RSEvents!Pro module and the big Calendar is not viewed as intended.
I contacted the RSEvents!Pro support and they states that it'a issue with the template since you use a to new version of bootstrap. The answer:

I have further investigated this and it appears that this issue is generated by the fact that your template has been developed using Bootstrap 3 and not Bootstrap 2.3.2 as the Joomla! standard. RSEvents!Pro as well as our other extensions has been developed by following the Joomla! standard and in order to work as intended, we recommend using Bootstrap 2.3.2.

The short version of the months names have assigned the following CSS classes: hidden-desktop hidden-tablet and should be hidden on desktop and tablet screens. Due to the fact that your template loads Bootstrap 3 instead of Boostrap 2.3.2 these values are not hidded as intended.

Please contact your template's developers directly on this matter. They should be able to provide assistance for this kind of issues.

//Dennis

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: http://rojteatern.nu

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
11-06-2018, 05:24 AM
# 3 (permalink)
thomaslab
Hi,
The Bootstrap 2 didn't make it. So I got a new reply from RSJoomla:

It appears that your bootstrap 2 file misses some style definitions for "hidden-desktop" and "hidden-tablet" classes. As I mentioned in one of my previous replies, when loading the page using a default Joomla! template, like Protostar, the Calendar is loaded properly. You can see this here:

http://rojteatern.nu/index.php?optio...late=protostar

Please contact your template developers directly on this matter or you can try adding the media queries style definitions for the classes mentioned above(you can take a look at the Protostar template).

Regards!

Can you help out? For both boostrap 2 & 3.

Regards
Dennis
11-06-2018, 05:59 AM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
note please , we cant troubleshoot or help like this,
show the issue post a link, that is the only way. he said I said does not work and I do not have their module and cant see what your actual issue is
11-06-2018, 08:59 AM
# 6 (permalink)
thomaslab
Hi,
The RSJoomla team noticed that The files in question was not loaded with the template.
view-source:http://rojteatern.nu/
Why - I don't know, but they had a workaround to load the bootstrap files within their module and then it worked.
So, since I was not the original developer of the site I wonder why the files do not load by default - if there is a reason doing so - and how to load them.
//Dennis