Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Multimediabox 2.0 and JW player skin

06-03-2010, 12:49 PM
# 2 (permalink)
jaycburton
Greetings, and welcome to the forums.

I used Google to search for "jw player skins", and found that the first item in the resulting search covered everything about skins, and all within 2-3 clicks on the site. It should address all your needs; however, if it does not, please understand the support team does not provide this type of support for the JW player.
06-03-2010, 04:20 PM
# 3 (permalink)
booba82
Thanks for your reply,

i have already the skin,my question is how to add the skin in the Multimediabox module?

which Multimediabox module files must i edit to add the skin.

thanks,
06-03-2010, 10:08 PM
# 4 (permalink)
jaycburton
Hi - Kindly do not double post about this or other issues, as it wastes resources tracking multiple threads regarding the same topic.

Since you edited your original post to indicate it is solved, am I now to assume that you resolved this issue? If you have a fix you can share with the community, kindly post it. Thank you.