Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper

05-17-2018, 02:14 AM
# 1 (permalink)
wnesbitt
Hello. I am experiencing an issue with the Yougrid template. As of today, I cannot access my website. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper in /home/mysite/public_html/mystie/plugins/system/yjsg/includes/yjsgcore/classes/extend/38/module/helper.php on line 267

When I go to line 267 of the file mentioned, there is only a "}" symbol.
Also, getting an error when I try to clear cache and save:

Cache not cleared. Canot delete old files. Possible css error. Check frontpage.

Any ideas how to get beyond this? Thank you in advance

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 3.x

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: local

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Is this personal or client website?: Personal
05-17-2018, 09:46 AM
# 3 (permalink)
wnesbitt
YJSG Framework 2.3.2

I set another template (a Joomshaper template with T3) as default to test. I also ran updates for the T3 framework and the other template. When I switched back to the Yougrids template I started getting the error message.
05-17-2018, 09:47 AM
# 4 (permalink)
wnesbitt
Oh, and the Joomla version is 3.8.7.
05-17-2018, 01:55 PM
# 5 (permalink)
neo
ah ok , all of others just like us have framework plugins that are probably on and do same things like we ( override defaults) ,
make sure no 3rd party template framework plugin is on