- to my install: Home
- PHP version: 5.2.16
- MySql version : 5.1.54-log
- YouGrids version - for Joomla 1.6.0
- No custom modifications to original files
Greetings. I’m working on the Y-Grids template and trying to customize it for a website.
I recently bought the developer membership, because I’m still bit of a noob, and am seeking the comfort of having access to support. I am quick learner however and will try not to use up too much of your time. Please can you help me with the following: Please advise on this fairly simple (not for me) modification to the YouJoomla Y-Grids template. THANKS
1. In your websites template
, in the top-right, there is an image that reads “Joomla templates just got better! ....”.
o I believe it’s called yjbanner.jpg and it sits in module position “header 3”
o How can I place my own banner there?
2. Also, in your templates frontpage
it appears that under the Menu, one of the “Adv” modules is used for that large image with booklet/CD.
o How for example can I activate those “Adv” modules? Because I don’t they’re active in the free template.
3. For that matter, how can I activate individual models, insert the text that I want, or perhaps even extensions?
This started with a simple question – insert a header logo – but then expanded. However, essentially they all amount to the same: How do I activate modules and insert content, extensions, or plugins?