Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Purchase Question

02-16-2012, 01:05 PM
# 1 (permalink)
celestew84
I am thinking of purchasing the You!Fitness and I see that it only comes with 30 days of support and updates? So what happens after the 30 days I have to purchase something else in case it needs to be updated or I have to pay more if I need help with the theme? Yet all sales are final? Am I understanding this correctly? If not please let me know Thank you.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: N/A

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: na

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: N/A
02-16-2012, 01:46 PM
# 2 (permalink)
celestew84
Would also like to know if the background can be a custom one. I like the layout but my blog is not about working out so the muscles and all that jazz does not fit for my current niche. Thanks for the help. Would also like to know if the images in the slider can be changed.
02-16-2012, 04:14 PM
# 3 (permalink)
arefund
Hello celestew84.

When you purchase something you get 30 days of support and updates.
And to get updates you must have active subscription.

For the backgrounds you can make your own. That's just a custom image.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
02-16-2012, 04:27 PM
# 4 (permalink)
celestew84
So if a new template version for the one I purchase comes available I have to have an active subscription in order to update it?
02-16-2012, 05:07 PM
# 5 (permalink)
arefund
Yes and if your subscriptions is not active then you have to purchase it.
02-16-2012, 05:13 PM
# 6 (permalink)
celestew84
Ok Thank you for the information but I think I will go elsewhere.
02-16-2012, 05:54 PM
# 7 (permalink)
arefund
Your welcome, we are at your disposal any time. We would be glad to have you as a customer.
Thank you.

I am closing this thread.