Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Youversity

02-15-2012, 11:20 PM
# 1 (permalink)
theatlas
Hello

I am thinking to buy Youversity template. But I have some questions:
  1. Which extensions are not included in the LiveDemo if I buy the single template?
  2. If I buy the the membership, are all extensions and template included?
  3. If I buy the template, are all Joomla versions are included? Because I am thinking to upgrade my current joomla version 1.5 to 2.5 in the future.
  4. Do you have a login session in Youniversity template?
  5. If I have some problems after I change the template in Joomla. Are you going to support me? If yes, what kind of supports?

Thank you.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.5

MySQL Version: 5.x

PHP version: 5.x

Link to installation: The ATLAS

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
02-16-2012, 09:20 AM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

I will try to answer your questions as I can.. the other support moderators can fill in where I can not

2. With membership, you can download the demo which includes all extension, or download template separate and extensions too.
You can choose between joomla versions with templates and extensions..
4. Please be more specific here..
5. We can not help you to restore things that might get messed up, but we will help with everything related to helping you to find positions, adjusting the template or if you would come across any bugs related to the template (no 3rd party extensions).
We do not help customers with custom work on the templates, so if you plan to change the template a lot, it is recommended to use custom.css file which is included, where you put your css overwrites, so they wont get overwritten when you upgrade.
Support is here to help