Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Before I purchase copyright removal

01-05-2012, 12:15 AM
# 1 (permalink)
KateKoch

It says it's $35 but it says the copyright must remain intact. Then it says you'll send info on how to disable it. So which one is it? It will still say your copyright or I can totally get rid of it?

All copyright notices in extensions must remain in tact!

Template Copyright link removal can be purchased here for additional $35.00 per domain.

Upon approved purchase you will receive email with information on how to remove our copyright from template.

What part of the info on this screen shot will go away? What will be left? What can I edit? I need particulars before I purchase, please.

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.7

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: n/a

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No

Are you sure your are posting in product assigned forum?: Yes

What is your CMS version?: Joomla 1.7

MySQL Version: N/A

PHP version: N/A

Link to installation: not putting it here

Have you edited any files? If yes tell us which ones.: No
Attached Thumbnails
copyright.jpg  
01-05-2012, 09:36 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
If you purchase the copyright removal you will be able to remove the copyright from the footer.

"Copyright Youfash 2012 etc."

but you are not allowed to remove copyright from extensions.

But also be careful about the yjsglogo in the footer. You can read about it here YJSimpleGrid footer copyright information
01-05-2012, 12:15 PM
# 3 (permalink)
KateKoch

Thank you for answering but the second part is about as clear as mud.

What does commercial offering mean and publicly showcasing? I have a site that I offer information on. No more, no less. I don't want them to know where I got my template from or anything related to YouJoomla. I mean this with all due respect, but that's a form of advertisement for you and I didn't pay for your template to give you free advertising on my site.

Thanks again.
01-05-2012, 12:57 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
"commercial offering mean and publicly showcasing"

example , you are developer , you download our templates and start reselling templates made out of YJSG you would have to keep YJSG logo That would be public showcasing ,

copyright removal removes the link to youjoomla.com specifically give you right to change this

Copyright youplus 2012 All rights reserved. Custom Design by Youjoomla.com
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
# 5 (permalink)
KateKoch

Whew. Thank you. I'll go purchase it now. I LOVE the template I purchased. It's awesome.