Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Help us improve our website and get 1 month Free Club Membership

03-01-2012, 01:09 PM
# 41 (permalink)
orion_
I have an idea

I use the YJ Image Slider v3 a lot.

When you are working with all the slides, it can be a bit frustrating to go down to slide 19 for example to add a link or do some editing, and then scroll all the way up to be able to save and see the new changes.

It would be awesome if the module had accordion effect on the slides, so only the one you need to work with is open at the time.
03-01-2012, 10:26 PM
# 42 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion_
I have an idea

I use the YJ Image Slider v3 a lot.

When you are working with all the slides, it can be a bit frustrating to go down to slide 19 for example to add a link or do some editing, and then scroll all the way up to be able to save and see the new changes.

It would be awesome if the module had accordion effect on the slides, so only the one you need to work with is open at the time.
That would be module improvement. Does not belong to this thread. These are suggestions for Youjoomla website only. But beside that you have a point , 1 textarea with 1 slide setting per line would be easier. Will look for it in v4 for image slider
03-13-2012, 04:54 PM
# 43 (permalink)
ElectronicCarpenter

I am having a little difficulty in posting to the forum...
I like the new logo.
I do not like the subscription feature.
Youjoomla Signup to much information most sites have a very easy subscription layout and do not try to pile every add on option onto one page. The information overload makes me want to leave and not come back..

But of course I will come back I like the yougrids system.
03-14-2012, 02:04 PM
# 44 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectronicCarpenter
I am having a little difficulty in posting to the forum...
I like the new logo.
I do not like the subscription feature.
Youjoomla Signup to much information most sites have a very easy subscription layout and do not try to pile every add on option onto one page. The information overload makes me want to leave and not come back..

But of course I will come back I like the yougrids system.
thnx for letting us know. yes it is bit much info but we tried to give you as many details about the club as possible. but yes it can and it will be shorter
03-21-2012, 02:06 AM
# 45 (permalink)
johaswe
Hi Neo!

I got another "bright" idea when i was looking at your newest templates.
One thing i am missing is an easy way to see the whole template without clicking on "more" and without going into demo.

You should put a template screenshot as a tooltip in the template list. Then i could just hoover over the small image to see the whole template quick without additional clicks.

One more idea if you like the tooltip preview - Put buttons for single purchase and membership directly in the tooltip. Ponder - i see a template i really like when strolling around in your product catalog - then i just click buy and you got yourself a sale.

Anyway - one more of my ideas for your ideacollection. Hope you like it.

Kind regards
03-21-2012, 01:28 PM
# 46 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by johaswe
Hi Neo!

I got another "bright" idea when i was looking at your newest templates.
One thing i am missing is an easy way to see the whole template without clicking on "more" and without going into demo.

You should put a template screenshot as a tooltip in the template list. Then i could just hoover over the small image to see the whole template quick without additional clicks.

One more idea if you like the tooltip preview - Put buttons for single purchase and membership directly in the tooltip. Ponder - i see a template i really like when strolling around in your product catalog - then i just click buy and you got yourself a sale.

Anyway - one more of my ideas for your ideacollection. Hope you like it.

Kind regards
that is already done , is not a tooltip but you will be able to see full view,
03-29-2012, 06:26 AM
# 47 (permalink)
johaswe
Hi again,

Yes i can see the full website look when i have clicked the more button, before that in the templates list i have no idea what to expect as there is a small rotated portion of the template. Then if i look for a certain template i need to click in - check - click back - click in - check - click back..
Massive amount of clicks just to see the different layouts.

If only a tooltip showed the site when holding over the little rotated picture it would be much easier.
04-18-2012, 09:39 PM
# 48 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by johaswe
Hi again,

Yes i can see the full website look when i have clicked the more button, before that in the templates list i have no idea what to expect as there is a small rotated portion of the template. Then if i look for a certain template i need to click in - check - click back - click in - check - click back..
Massive amount of clicks just to see the different layouts.

If only a tooltip showed the site when holding over the little rotated picture it would be much easier.
How is this?
Attached Thumbnails
template_list_prev.jpg  
04-24-2012, 04:19 AM
# 50 (permalink)
johaswe
Hi Neo,
That is exactly what i meant! Perfect!
No need for tooltip with that solution. Now that should be instead of the old templatelist where you only see that little portion of the template.

One idea i was thinking of that would be cool - Release a "open source" template and let your members create variations of it based on your engine and your psd file. Then let them upload the variations in the community for other members to use as base template. I think that would make a vibrant community feature. The you could just add a button like "member variations" to the template so prospective members can see how many variations they could be using by buying a membership.. The members can be rewarded in a monthly competition for "template variations"