Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Help us improve our website and get 1 month Free Club Membership

02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
# 31 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by johaswe
Hi neo,

That is great to hear!

Once again i think that a voice component would be great to use for collection of both Site, template and component suggestions.
This enables you to get the most important (what most users need) changes into development pipeline.
#1 A user posts the idea/suggestion
#2 All other users votes (thumbs up's) an idea/suggestion
#3 You take the suggestion/idea into action and reward the voice creator

Ofcourse it works fine to keep it in a forum - just using a voice component would create a sorted/ordered channel for you to connect with users and keeping forum as a user-to-user connection.

Kind regards,
Johaswe

mr JA lover lol , will see but nice idea if it gets made or accepted you get the freebe
02-08-2012, 05:47 AM
# 32 (permalink)
rrosati
Hi, generally I like YJ. Nevertheless there are few optimization potentials that I would like to share with you:

- Download-Section / Extensions
--> Add a written tutorial how to use/modify the extension. This based on your experience as well as the different posts of the users (in general always the same questions e.g. from horizontal to vertical, insert pictures, change directions, etc.). This tutorial as PDF

- Download-Section / Templates
--> Same as extensions ... tutorial how to modify, add styles, etc. ... also as PDF

- Templates:
--> insert a print-function in the parameters that shows you on a sheet how the grids has been defined (this for documentation of website)

- Templates:
--> The YJ-Templates looks basically all the same ... changing some style-colors, but same layout ... some times templates needed for little bit more youth/children and looking less business/professional ... see this example: Welcome to the Frontpage

- Templates: Very interesting!
--> add functionality in templates in order to change style automatically: e.g. choosing a color (style; not fixed defined by YJ green, grey, blue and brick...) then alle headlines uses this colors as well as background for header-section and footer. So there must not add a style separately and changing also all pictures. This also for the general background. In the past there were the possibility to define the grey or dark background.

- Improving Service
--> I've send several emails to contact address and never get an answer. This is part of your quality and should be improved

Hope that's fine in this way.
02-09-2012, 07:33 AM
# 33 (permalink)
johaswe
Hi there!

I guess YJ could definately do a voice component that beats JA
Otherwise pick the competitors work - no need to reinvent the wheel if it cannot be rounder, faster and have better grip.

Anyway, looking forward to hear if any of my suggestions gets into the loop.
02-09-2012, 02:22 PM
# 34 (permalink)
slowly
Hi YJ

I posted 2 suggestions but did not get any feed back on them. Are they something that you think might be useful?
02-10-2012, 01:25 PM
# 35 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowly
Hi YJ

I posted 2 suggestions but did not get any feed back on them. Are they something that you think might be useful?

Presales is presales , canot be split to multiple little forums.
Bug tracker and changelog are already in development
02-14-2012, 06:43 AM
# 37 (permalink)
johaswe
Hi There!

I got another idea while browsing around - Saw that you have released conversion tracker recently. You should have a conversion tracker next to each template in the template lists.
That way one could stroll trough your templates easy and fast knowing directly what templates/components are availible.

02-18-2012, 10:49 AM
# 38 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by johaswe
Hi There!

I got another idea while browsing around - Saw that you have released conversion tracker recently. You should have a conversion tracker next to each template in the template lists.
That way one could stroll trough your templates easy and fast knowing directly what templates/components are availible.

there are joomla version badges on demo and news
Youretro - Joomla Magazine Template - Joomla Templates - Templates - Youjoomla Templates Demo
Youretro - Joomla Magazine Template

Youretro
02-29-2012, 09:08 AM
# 39 (permalink)
johaswe
Hi there neo - YJ Team,

No ideas in the workflow yet? Seems like this thread has lost a bit of flow recently.
You are soon reaching perfection

Regards!