Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Demo Installation Service

12-15-2011, 05:23 PM
# 1 (permalink)
riverbluff
I just purchased Silver support and attempted to install the demo. My hoster is Network Solutions. I tried to follow the video and could not get it up and running. Looks like I need the $15 help

1) How is the install help scheduled?
2) Do you want me through the install so I understand how to get it done next time?
12-16-2011, 06:30 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Once you purchase installation pack you will get an email with instructions. Please fill out the form requested and installation rep will install demo for you .

But I would rather teach you how to , so why don't you start with your server info ,
php version , mysql version
demo you need installed ,
joomla version you need