Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] LOGOUT issue

12-13-2011, 07:35 PM
# 1 (permalink)
shreejit_k
Hi guys,

Great module but I have developed a small issue. I have a custom template and I have incorporated this module into it. I am having an issue with the Log Out button where it fails to log out users that belong to a subgroup.

For ex. -

Admin can logout since he belongs to a primary group called SuperUsers.

User 1 belonging to custom primary group called Custom can also log out.

User 2 belonging to a subgroup of Custom say Custom A cant logout.

I am having Logout issues with all users belonging to a subgroup. Clicking the logout button does nothing and the users continue to remain on the same page.

Kindly assist.

SK.
12-14-2011, 12:07 PM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
I will talk to a developer and try to get back with a possible solution.
12-18-2011, 07:10 PM
# 3 (permalink)
shreejit_k
Thanks mate, but I figured out that the problem isnt with this module but with a plugin that I am using.

Thanks for your help. Please close this thread.
12-19-2011, 12:44 PM
# 4 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Oh, glad you worked it out.

Solved and closed it is.