Allready done a customization on Joomla 1.5.x, i was trying to upgrapde my site to 1.7.2 (in parallel on a new URL).
I then followed as i did first time the advices form new.css.
3. Create new folder sitename/templates/template_name/images/
4. Copy all contents of gray folder to blue folder
(copied 1.5 files instead)
5. Open sitename/templates/template_name/css
6. Open your site frontpage in browser now
7. Rename all instances of word gray to word blue in blue.css file
8. Start styling the color codes in blue.css to your own color
(should allready be done as my customization only concerns images)
9. Edit images in blue images folder to fit your new style.
(allready done for 1.5)
And when i navigate on site and view source i get old css file instead of my css file so the site isn't customized
<link href="http://URL/templates/yougrids/css/template.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="http://URL/templates/yougrids/css/metal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Is there a bug or did i do wrong ?
Ty for answer it will help.