Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Unable to tailor Yousofa template

10-13-2011, 04:19 PM
# 1 (permalink)
pacific
We are unable to tailor yoursofa template

Actually we are trying to shape up template ‘yousofa’ as per our requirements,
we would like to change pictures/text/headings, edit module pictures etc.
We uploaded the same on Joomla installation, and observed template is missing databases and pictures not appearing in template with disturbed tables,

am i missing any thing?

please help us tailor this template, we are your silver member,

then i tried using demo template of Yousofa and observed same result,

please help, thank you
10-13-2011, 05:34 PM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello pacific.

Can you please post some info. Joomla version, server info, how you installed it etc...

Also a link or if it is on local a screenshot would be nice. Thank you.
10-14-2011, 04:46 AM
# 3 (permalink)
pacific
Hello,
thank you for quick support,
server is linux/cpanel, with Joomla 1.5, and installed in a sub directory here: Welcome to the Frontpage
we tailored yousofa template to much extent but now facing difficulty in fine tuning, i think databases are missing in template, then i thought to install demo of yousofa to which we observed the same thing,

you can see pacific-new is a new installation of Joomla, where Joomla is already installed in root for Website Design London, Low Cost Web Design London, IT Support Services UK,

actually our planning was to make a new website in sub folder then migrate the new site to the root,

below is the image when we first installed yousofa template in sub foler 'pacific-new'

please suggest what we are missing,
cheers to youjoomla team for such great templates,
your help will be much appreciated.
10-14-2011, 08:06 AM
# 4 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hmmm let me guess, your using IE7 or 8 ?

Try looking on mozilla im sure it will look a lot better because i followed your link and nothing seems to be wrong. Anyhow i will talk to a developer and see if he has any ideas.
10-14-2011, 09:52 AM
# 5 (permalink)
pacific
thank you for checking the same,
i know this link Welcome to the Frontpage is working ok, as it took 2 days to tailor 'yousofa'

as i mentioned in my last thread and attached the first screen after we installed yousofa, that template is not working correct,

actually i really wanted to easily tailor yousofa, now we are finding hard to tailor modules, like changing pictures/text amendments etc

please suggest a way where we can easily upload the template and tailor in few hours,
thanks again for your kind support,
10-14-2011, 10:24 AM
# 6 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
If you installed the yousofa template on your site, then the modules, articles, extensions etc. are not from yousofa. The template itself doesn't have any of those, only the demo. Thus if you are having trouble it is not because of the yousofa template.

Anyway how did you install it? You are suppose to install it through administration as any other extension.

Can you be a little specific, or show me exactly what needs to be changed and how it looks now?
10-14-2011, 03:09 PM
# 7 (permalink)
pacific
thanks,
we installed the template yousofa > then modules separately

now we would like to fix this module, text on the right hand is not aligned, left part is showing a silver bar, how can we remove this

on a separate note, our account is locked, is possible you can unlock?
thanks
10-15-2011, 03:54 AM
# 8 (permalink)
pacific
Hi,
i was awaiting reply on above, my further thoughts are below:
we are ready to take your developer license,
please confirm you will provide database so we can easily edit your templates,

we purchase templates from template monster and they always provide us templates with full database, that helps us editing templates easily,

we are really finding hard to tailor your templates? if this restraint is not in developer licence, we are ready to buy, kindly confirm,

thank you for all your help and support,