Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Realtor Template

09-27-2011, 09:02 PM
# 1 (permalink)
markus44
Hi forumers

Firstly I am probably not allowed to do this nevertheless I was given this template as a gift and the person who gave it to me tragically was killed a week ago and I know that he was a member of this site, I would of asked him the question and if he did not know he would ask here, so I therefore apologise in advance for this question.

If you visit my site, WE SELL ANY PROPERTY you will see the advert in position but the search box has another box over top of it, could anyone please tell me how to rectify this problem and also to reduce the size of the text thats displayed in that box.

Also, the banner that goes at the top, what is this from, ie is it a YJ Banner mod or something else, please help guys

Mark
09-28-2011, 07:49 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello markus44.

1. It seems like you have 2 search modules activated on your homepage. Go to your administration, extensions > Module manager and type search. Then see how many modules are activated.

2. To change the font-size of the input text go to :

Your_root_folder\templates\youevents\css and open layout.css line #492 just change the font-size to your liking.

3. Can you please specifiy0 which banner are you referring to because i only see the main logo at the top of your page. Thank you.

P.S. I am very sorry for your friend. Take my deepest condolences.
09-28-2011, 08:29 AM
# 3 (permalink)
markus44
Dear sir

Many thanks for your kind words of sympathy and of your information, its comforting to know that you like many others are compassionate but these things. With reference to my banner, I uploaded JV Banner but I just cant seem to get that one to work properly,plus i have to enable this one and the Joomla banner for that banner to appear, or at least the outline of it, at the top where it is supposed to go, if I disable JV Banner then Joomla banner will not work, you dont see any outline what so ever.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Mark
09-28-2011, 07:39 PM
# 4 (permalink)
markus44
Hi Sir

Your instructions regarding the text size and changing it, well it appears that the layout.css does not have lines up to 492 or more, it only goes up to 145, if you could tell me what I am suppose to be looking for, I would really appreciate it, ie what is the name of the string, ie what's the lines content?

Best regards

Mark