Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] YJ Piecemaker and loadposition

09-22-2011, 04:17 PM
# 1 (permalink)
Wurzelkaries
Hello.

I like to use the piecemaker module. But today I tried to insert it to an article with {loadposition}.
I also tried {module #xx} I have modules anywhere .
It appears - but only half.
I have the ja_purity ii template and main-right-left . It is not possible to center it or to position it left in the article. It seems it is centered in content main position and ignores the right-left positions.

I forgot: It works fine in position user1 for example.

I use joomla 1.7.

please have a look to:

http://www.endodontie-online.com/ind...ntersuchung-de

User: endodontie
Password: endodontie

Thanks for assistance

Regards
Stefan
09-23-2011, 04:03 AM
# 2 (permalink)
Wurzelkaries
Hello.

I solved the problem.

In order to enlarge tne window an not to have cutting edges I made some changes according to this thread:

http://www.youjoomla.com/joomla_supp...html#post39059

I did not realize that this will change the dimensions in all further piecemaker modules.
No wonder that it wont fit in the articles position. :-)

It were useful to change the code as the original is. So one can make the module dimensions a bit larger on the edges to see the full picture at the transitions.

So I wrote it back to the original code and it worked fine. Except for the edges.

Regards

Stefan
09-23-2011, 08:59 AM
# 3 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Glad to hear that Stefan. Solved and closed it is then.