Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Youfitness 1.6 template

09-17-2011, 11:47 AM
# 1 (permalink)
Matej76
Hello

I am thinking about buying this template, but the man that is developing my site says, that this template is old, little possibilities for banners, that there is no android or IOS plathform support and that everything you want to add to the template, costs a lot. He says that yootheme or rockettheme is better and cheaper.

Is this true? And if it is, why?

I like this template and its look, but I wont pay like 500$ for it, if it wont work properly on my galaxy tab.

thank you
09-17-2011, 12:33 PM
# 2 (permalink)
Skip2MyLou
Hello Matej76.

YouFitness is not that old template. It is build on grid, so it has the same possibilities as most of our recent templates. Currently supported devices browsers are , iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android, Opera mini, Blackberry, Palm, Windows smartphone.

If you are buying the Youfitness demo, then you will have all the extensions installed with it. If you buy only the template you will have to purchase the extensions additionally and install them yourself. That is just how the site is built.

I won't talk badly of our competition. Both those clubs have very nice templates and very nice support. But, so does ours. Our templates are build to be valid, they are on yjsg simple grid, which many of other companies would like to use. It has endless customization possibilities and is built in a manner to help you - The customer - to use it as easy as you can. We have a lot of happy customers which enjoy very nice templates and instant support.

If you have any doubts about us i think just reading all logo is enough. "We care about your Joomla" meaning we don't just care so you will buy it. We care so you would enjoy the best quality product your money can buy.

Anyway i don't want to convince you to buy it. It is completely your choice. You said you like it. Ask around, see how our customers are doing, and if they are satisfied. And decide for yourself.

Thank you.