Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Quick bumpit question

07-09-2011, 10:37 AM
# 1 (permalink)
baldidiot
I have an idea for a site that I would either make a trial of very quickly if all the features are available, or not do for a long time if they aren't and create my own plug in (I would rather start from scratch and build it exactly for it's intended purpose that hack something).

Does bumpit offer the following features:

* Decrease (eg: like diggs bury feature) votes as well as increase
* Filter for articles posted in the past x days
* Limit results to bumps in the past x days (eg: most bumped in the past 30days, not articles submitted in the past 30 days with the most overall bumps as in the previous point)

If not, is there any plan to add these features?

Thanks!
07-09-2011, 07:32 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
Hate to disappoint you, but most answers would be no. There is however the possibility to limit the bumps to specific articles and/or categories. If there are any plans to expand on the plugin i am sure the developers will get back on you about this.