Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

demo installation service

07-14-2011, 04:51 PM
# 11 (permalink)
neo
there is no point of continuing this discussion. Just to backup and answer your question this is the email that was sent out. If you need the assistance please complete the purchase again.

Dear baituo01

Thank you for purchasing Youjoomla Template Extra Demo installation. to complete the process, please fill out this form ,

Installation Help

If you wish to install other template providers demo please advise.

Best regards

Youjoomla LLC Team
07-14-2011, 04:54 PM
# 12 (permalink)
baituo01
i looked everywhere. past emails spam folder pms etc.

NO EMAIL. only payment receipt.

THAT is why i waited 5 days. And also because I was told by Maggoo that he had contacted admin about this issue.

SO yeah, don't try to attack my character by suggesting that i'm saying two different things. I was NOT contacted after purchase. I received payment receipt ONLY.

i did not receive any other email like the one you just posted!!!!!!!!!!
07-14-2011, 05:00 PM
# 13 (permalink)
neo
I will close this thread so we can cool off. this does not make any sense any more. Stop pushing it please. I do not want to dig any emails, words ect. We should cool off.