Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

demo installation service

07-08-2011, 03:23 PM
# 1 (permalink)
baituo01
hi, i purchased the single demo installation but i need to have my demo installed to a subdomain.

will someone contact me or...how does this work exactly?

thank you.
07-08-2011, 04:04 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
Admin will contact you asap and when the details are clear someone will install it for you.
07-08-2011, 04:13 PM
# 3 (permalink)
baituo01
ok thanks very much, maggoo.
07-12-2011, 03:11 PM
# 4 (permalink)
baituo01
hi maggoo,

it's been 4 days now but still haven't heard from anyone.
07-12-2011, 03:14 PM
# 5 (permalink)
maggoo
Please see pm.
07-14-2011, 05:08 PM
# 6 (permalink)
baituo01
i was being patient, now i'm getting irritated.

i paid for the demo installation service. no one contacted me at all whatsoever for 5 days.

then, when i was contacted, the only response was, "sorry for the delay. did you fill out this form?"

(no, i didn't fill out the form because no one asked me to or instructed that i fill out the form.) (this could have been due to my own oversight.)

i fill out the form.

i wait.

no one contacts me again. so i write, "????????????????????????"

in response, they say, "not sure what you need? in previous email you advised you finished the demo yourself and your last email has nothing to do with a demo install. please explain."

umm, why would i pay for demo installation service if i already installed it myself?

so i write back and explain again.

finally i am told that i have been refunded the cost for the demo installation service "due to the task that i need."

though i was told before purchase that the task could be performed for me (to have demo installed to subdomain).

i have just wasted a week of time and a week of club membership as a result.
07-14-2011, 05:16 PM
# 7 (permalink)
neo
please do not twist the words. you paid for service and did not fill out the form until you were told by support rep few days later . the email you received after purchase advised to fill out the form and linked to it. few replies later you advised that you were done so the rep though you installed demo, than you asked to keep your files and extensions , so rep advised it is not the service we do and issued a refund.

this all could have been avoided if you had read the email after the purchase.
07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
now i see double replies from you again. in forum you say something else and in email another thing.

let me make it clear. we install demo as you see it on our demo on any domain you like for the price of $15.00. once you make the purchase of the service you get the email that instructs you to fill out the form. after that the support team will do the install for you.

no extras, no extra info needed just simply read the form and email and that is it.

You say you waited but again , you were the one that did not fill out the form for 5 days.

now if you need the service, make the purchase fill out the form
Installation Help
and read the form info , if it says ( folder must be empty ) than please make empty folder or point us to a subdomain
and it will be done.

again. no extras please.
07-14-2011, 05:35 PM
# 9 (permalink)
baituo01
why would someone purchase the demo installation service and then install it themselves? what kind of logic is that?

i twisted no one's words. as you can see, i said, "no, i didn't fill out the form because no one asked me to or instructed that i fill out the form. this could have been due to my own oversight.

but let me make one thing clear, i NEVER received any email other than payment receipt after purchase. you said: you get the email that instructs you to fill out the form after purchase. i did not get this.

furthermore, there is no reason whatsoever why my money should have been refunded while we were emailing one another. i said the form was completed, not the installation.
07-14-2011, 05:41 PM
# 10 (permalink)
baituo01
"the email you received after purchase advised to fill out the form and linked to it"

can you show me this sent email?????????????????????????

this is what i received:

Thank you for your order. You may find order details below:

Your Invoice Number 86648 from 07/08/2011

Product/Subscription Title Price
-----------------------------------------------------------
Joomla Demo installation $15.00
Subtotal $15.00
Total $15.00

--
Please visit this page
http://www.youjoomla.com/copyright_removall.html
if you wish to remove Youjoomla Copyright from our products.

Best Regards,
Joomla Templates Club
http://www.youjoomla.com/join

--------\

nothing advises me to fill in or submit any form.