Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] YouFash - Shopping Cart Integration?

07-08-2011, 12:07 PM
# 1 (permalink)
krista
Is the 'YouFash' able to work with any shopping carts? (i.e., virtuemart or maybe another product you have) I was hoping to buy and use the template for my lingerie site, but need the shopping cart functionality. Please let me know.

Thank you for your help.
07-08-2011, 12:24 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
Sure no problem, the only thing that needs extra attention is the styling of the shopping part.

We have a couple of vm templates (youbooks, youmania, youshopper) of which you can use the extensions and/or styling for your shop.

As such, vm can be installed on used on any of our templates (1.5 only btw), hope that answers your question.
07-10-2011, 01:08 PM
# 3 (permalink)
krista
Thank you; that's great news!!

Now would I have to purchase those 3 templates on top of the YouFash template in order to use those extensions?

Thanks again.
07-10-2011, 01:22 PM
# 4 (permalink)
krista
Also, if I add the extensions from the other templates for my store will they still be able to have the same style as the YouFash.

For example, I am going to to do the dark contrast with the pink color. If I add those modules will they have the dark contrast with the pink color as well?

Again, thank you so much for all your help!!
07-10-2011, 04:12 PM
# 5 (permalink)
maggoo
You only would have to purchase those extensions if you do a single template purchase. It's much better to purchase one of the club memberships, then you have access to all: Youjoomla Signup

Now for the styling. For both the extensions and the vm themes you would have to adjust some css to get it exactly in youfash style. In moderation we can help you with that on the forum.
07-18-2011, 04:57 PM
# 6 (permalink)
krista
Perfect... I signed up for the membership.
07-18-2011, 07:46 PM
# 7 (permalink)
maggoo
I noticed, welcome on board and hope you enjoy it