Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] YJMegaMenu translation

07-04-2011, 01:57 PM
# 1 (permalink)
stefanato
Hi. I bought Youfash template for Joomla 1.5. I have used YJMegaMenu as main. How or Where to translate the Sub title menu in another language using Joomfish?

Thanks in advance.
Bye.
Andrea
07-04-2011, 02:56 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
To be honest i haven't used joomfish, so hopefully someone that does can chip in, or the joomfish forum could be helpful.

Just from the top of my head i would say you would have 2 menu's and the same would apply for the sub menu title as for the normal one, but then again i am far from sure not having used that extension:/
07-04-2011, 04:54 PM
# 3 (permalink)
stefanato
What a pitty...yjmenu it's nice but the second line transation note supported by joomfish is a big limit. Thanks
07-04-2011, 06:29 PM
# 4 (permalink)
maggoo
Well as i said i don't know joomfish and its ins and outs, so maybe another user, mod or the joomfish forum does have a solution. On the bright side, in joomla 1.6 this shouldn't be a problem with the inbuild multi language plugin, so that might be a nice alternative.
07-05-2011, 07:26 AM
# 6 (permalink)
maggoo
Very cool coming back with this. Not only i learned something, i am sure other users might find this useful, so thanks stefanato! Putting this one to closed and solved.