Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Community Builder - CB Workflow not displaying

06-15-2011, 06:09 AM
# 1 (permalink)
crossmr
I've tracked this to an issue with yougrids.
I've been trying to get the CB Workflow module to work on my site.
However whenever I clicked it, I got nothing. My left column was suddenly stretched across the page, but that was it.
After digging around I got the idea to change the template. I changed to Beez and tried it again, and I was able to properly go to the moderation pages.

It seems that CB Workflow is trying to load the page in a weird spot or something on Yougrids.

Anyone run into this? Anyone know how to solve it?

[edit]
I've used firebug to track down the problem. For some reason CB workflow generates the new page with the following info

Code:

<div id="leftblock" style="width: 100%;">
</div>
<div id="midblock" style="width: 0%;">
On all other pages it is fine, but for some reason this is generated totally wrong.
For example on my forum page it's properly set to:

Code:

<div id="leftblock" style="width: 15%;">
</div>
<div id="midblock" style="width: 85%;">
there is also code:

Code:

element.style {
    width: 100%;
}
associated with the leftblock, but not attributed to any CSS file so it must be coming from the module/component but I have no idea how it's applying it to it.
06-15-2011, 08:56 AM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
I hope you agree with me that from your detailed post this look more like an issue with that cb mod than with yjsg. Usually this is down to validation errors, so you might want to check and compare pages with The W3C Markup Validation Service.

You might also post a live link, but since it concern moderation pages i don't think you want that.
06-15-2011, 09:46 AM
# 3 (permalink)
crossmr
scratch what I wrote before
Apparently this is a conflict between FBchat and CB workflow..of course it was only appearing on the yougrids template because fB chat wasn't enabled on the other templates.
06-15-2011, 10:25 AM
# 4 (permalink)
maggoo
Scratched, closed and solved it is then

Enjoy YJSG.