Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YOUFASH demo template issue

06-10-2011, 04:17 PM
# 1 (permalink)
kactds
Hi,

I am considering template club membership or single purchase after viewing your demo of YOUFASH.

However, I did notice what appears to be an issue with the template in as much as when one clicks on TAGS link and then clicks on RECENT NEWS or POPULAR links, content for those links is not displayed.

I viewed the demo in both Firefox and IE browsers with the same results.

Is this an issue that has been addressed?

Otherwise I think the template is GREAT!
06-10-2011, 04:24 PM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
not sure what the issue you are taking about , i clicked on tags tab and see tags , click on other tab and see YJ newsflash ultimate , in all browsers, not sure what you mean by
content for those links is not displayed what links ?
06-10-2011, 04:37 PM
# 3 (permalink)
neo
i see what you saying but it is IE6 browser only which is not supported since several months , for your test i added

height:auto!important;

in
http://localhost/Youfash/15/modules/...stylesheet.css

on div name
.yjnewsflashu

which fixes the issue but all others browsers work fine without it
06-10-2011, 04:55 PM
# 4 (permalink)
kactds
Hi Neo,

Thanks for gettin' back and and resolving issue!

I am using IE9 and FireFox 4.0.1, so your css modifications appeared to correct the issue for these browser versions also.
06-10-2011, 05:07 PM
# 6 (permalink)
kactds
Hey, it's fixed, that's all that matters.

Great support !

Lemme run and buy this template now!
06-10-2011, 05:09 PM
# 7 (permalink)
kactds
Neo -

is your modification included in the "Demo Starter" version source files? or is this something i'll have to modify after installing?
06-10-2011, 05:41 PM
# 8 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by kactds
Neo -

is your modification included in the "Demo Starter" version source files? or is this something i'll have to modify after installing?
just add it in after the install since like said i could not find the issue on other browsers
06-10-2011, 10:50 PM
# 9 (permalink)
kactds
Hi Neo,

Could you be more specific as to where the modification should be made.

i am viewing C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\Apache2\htdocs\youfash\modules\mod_yj_n f_ultimate\css\stylesheet.css and the literal ".yjnewsflashu" occurs multiple times. i cannot find literal "div.yjnewsflashu"
06-10-2011, 11:05 PM
# 10 (permalink)
kactds
Neo -

Please disregard my previous posting, i did notice that browser (IE) was set to show all websites in compatibility mode, once this was disabled, everything worked fine.

thanks again for your assistance