Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] YJ Piecemaker only working on some PC's

06-06-2011, 09:27 AM
# 11 (permalink)
neo
it is strange but i think is related to flash ,

seems like if the path includes www the flash needs the www for the images also , but looking in your xml the image path is without it , i think that this is related to crosdomain flash policy

Cross-domain policy for Flash movies

we are using one on our demos and that might be why we dont have a issue

here is how to make one

Quick Tip: A Guide to Cross Domain Policy Files | Activetuts+
06-06-2011, 07:48 PM
# 13 (permalink)
sharpv47
As stated above, my site is now having the same problem again, but this time piecemaker only works on the www. address for the site.

For this stuff on cross-domain policy, where would I find the file to include this:

Code:

<cross-domain-policy>  
<allow-access-from domain="*.soundbeachwoodworks.com" />  
</cross-domain-policy>
06-07-2011, 09:50 AM
# 14 (permalink)
neo
you need to make a file name crossdomain.xml and put the code in , after that upload the file in your site root folder
06-07-2011, 03:03 PM
# 15 (permalink)
mjason
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
it is strange but i think is related to flash ,

seems like if the path includes www the flash needs the www for the images also , but looking in your xml the image path is without it , i think that this is related to crosdomain flash policy

Cross-domain policy for Flash movies

we are using one on our demos and that might be why we dont have a issue

here is how to make one

Quick Tip: A Guide to Cross Domain Policy Files | Activetuts+
Fix isn't working. sry...
06-09-2011, 07:43 PM
# 16 (permalink)
sharpv47
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjason
Fix isn't working. sry...
Same, not working for me either.
06-10-2011, 08:39 AM
# 17 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpv47
Same, not working for me either.
add this as cross domain

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cross-domain-policy>
<allow-access-from domain="*" />
</cross-domain-policy>

you added *.domain name which is for all addon domains like www, domain. ect but it does not include the one without addon
06-11-2011, 11:35 AM
# 18 (permalink)
sharpv47
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
add this as cross domain

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<cross-domain-policy>
<allow-access-from domain="*" />
</cross-domain-policy>

you added *.domain name which is for all addon domains like www, domain. ect but it does not include the one without addon
Still doesn't work.
06-13-2011, 09:08 AM
# 19 (permalink)
dochodiaga
Unfortuneatly I have exactly the same problem. And none of the fixes seem to work.
06-13-2011, 09:21 AM
# 20 (permalink)
maggoo
Can you please double check implementing the proposed fixes, clear caches etc and keep fingers crossed that is was human error that the fixes don't work. Otherwise i will bring this to the attention of our developer to see what else can be done.