Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

b.getStyle is not a function

05-07-2011, 04:22 AM
# 1 (permalink)
MenaBassily
Hi guys,

I am happy with the Login and Registration module, I have fixed a couple of bugs but I am facing some problems here, need some help:
  1. I get a JS error message "b.getStyle is not a function" and also "b.setStyles is not a function" and the forms don't appear because of this.
  2. I want to be able to write a custom link instead of choosing the redirection pages from a list of menu items (for login, logout in the module settings)

Link to project:
menabassily.net/mktbna

Joomla 1.6.3
using JV Lago1.6 as a template.

Thanks guys,

Mena
05-08-2011, 02:48 PM
# 3 (permalink)
MenaBassily
Quote:
Originally Posted by neo
i visited your site with IE and FF , no issues on my end and the code you mentioned is not used in module js
Yes, I have disabled a module that is causing this to happen, I still need this module and I am not sure where is the problem, I am going to enable it so that you can see what I am talking about.

Note that the module file is encrypted and I can't change it at all
05-09-2011, 05:26 AM
# 4 (permalink)
MenaBassily
Thanks Neo for your help mate, can you please check it out now and help me out with this, I am getting a lot of JS errors ONLY on the homepage, and ONLY when the "Mktbna Search" Module is enabled (to the left hand side)

Cheers mate,
05-09-2011, 03:26 PM
# 5 (permalink)
MenaBassily
Ok I found out that search module is using JQuery,
$document->addCustomTag('<script src="modules/mod_jomestate_search/js/jquery.js" type="text/javascript"></script>');

when I comment this line, everything works fine on the home page, but the search module loses its UI

The amazing part is, when I go to any other page in my website like: Mktbna

another module requests JQuery and so the search module works fine with UI AND everything else works fine as well. so I don't understand.
05-10-2011, 06:03 AM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
you need template that supports jq like any of our YJSG ased ones or you need

<script type="text/javascript">jQuery.noConflict();</script>

before jq call
05-10-2011, 07:10 AM
# 7 (permalink)
MenaBassily
Neo, thanks a lot, I will give that a try and see how it goes. Cheers
05-10-2011, 07:19 AM
# 8 (permalink)