Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Multimediabox not working on frontpage

04-28-2011, 05:45 AM
# 1 (permalink)
taimo_77
Hi,

on my site Multimediabox is working in the article http://www.taimo.eu/uusweb/index.php...amatk-ohepalus,
but not on frontpage http://www.taimo.eu/uusweb
Any ideas to solve it?
05-10-2011, 08:12 AM
# 2 (permalink)
lovetek
I had the same problem - I discovered that the 'Front page' button wasn't ticked for the article that had the code in it. Might be worth checking.
06-12-2011, 04:11 PM
# 3 (permalink)
ssswisss
Hi I have also same problem. what do you mean front page button?
08-11-2012, 01:47 PM
# 4 (permalink)
lainek
I also have this problem, everything works fine except that it won't show when you feature the article on the front page.

Any way to resolve this?

It used to work perfectly for the version 2.
08-11-2012, 07:41 PM
# 5 (permalink)
arefund
Hello lainek.

Can you please post the link of your installation, so i can troubleshoot.

Thank you.
Kindness costs the least, but is worth the most!
09-01-2012, 06:12 AM
# 6 (permalink)
ssj4nvp

Hi I have also same problem.
12-10-2012, 03:01 PM
# 10 (permalink)
fatcreat
Having the same issue. Just downloaded from site yesterday, so it should be latest version. Worked great in Joomla 3.0 site, but on 2.5, it doesn't work on the home page article. Tried tagging as featured, no difference.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,