Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Login Form Spelling Correction

04-27-2011, 05:20 PM
# 1 (permalink)
arthurrs
Domain: smallbiztech.bbttest.com
PhP Ver: 5.0
MySQL Ver: 5.0
CMS: Joomla 1.6.3
YouGrids Ver: 1.0.11
Modifications: Changed logo

Is there a more appropriate or better way (other than the one mentioned in the forum post "YouGrids login spelling errors") to correct the spelling errors found in the YouGrids' Login Form? Specifically, the words "Remeber" (should be "Remember") and "Usearname" (should be "Username") need to be corrected.

Thanks
Arthur
04-29-2011, 11:22 AM
# 3 (permalink)
arthurrs
Thanks for your quick response. Would have appreciated a few more specifics on which particular file to edit.

Nonetheless, for those interested, the correct file to edit is:

"yourdirectory"/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_yougrids.ini

Thanks again
Arthur
02-06-2012, 10:25 AM
# 4 (permalink)
tfkjones
I corrected this error before, but now that I've upgraded to version 1.0.11 for Joomla 2.5, the "Remeber Me" and "Usearname" errors are back. What is the file to change for US English?
01-03-2013, 12:33 PM
# 5 (permalink)
dimi2013
Thanks Arthur. This helped me from rummaging through endless files.
03-03-2013, 05:25 PM
# 6 (permalink)
chrispowell
Hello
Same problem with the login form spelling errors - 'Remeber me' and 'Usearname' - I've edited it in "youtravel"/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_youtravel.ini" and in every other language file I can find in the directory but I can't seem to get rid of the errors.

Any other files I can try?

10 minutes later: I must have missed a file - now found the right one and errors corrected.
03-04-2013, 05:04 AM
# 7 (permalink)
orion_
I trust those spelling errors will be corrected, but for those who still see them you can correct this as neo said, in templates language file:

/templates/youryjtemplate/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_youryjtemplate.ini

closing this thread.