Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

I'm Gonna Purchase The "YouQuilium" WP Theme!

04-26-2011, 01:08 AM
# 1 (permalink)
lomasrankiao
Hello I'm new user here and I want to get information about the "YouQuilium" Wordpress theme

I want to know if I can to get the DEMO instalation like this:

Youquilium – Tutorials WordPress Theme - Just another WordPress weblog

Doing what do you explain right here:

How to install Youjoomla WordPress Demo

By the way I already have an website with many post so i want to know if I'm gonna get the theme with plugins and everything or what?

Thank you for your time.. I'm just waiting for an reply to my ask to buy this wonderfull theme

Now tell me what up?
04-26-2011, 09:39 AM
# 2 (permalink)
toza63
you get the theme with demo but if you have own website with own posts you should not install the demo otherwise you might lose your content. you would need to install theme only.
04-26-2011, 02:30 PM
# 3 (permalink)
lomasrankiao
Oh wao.. but if I install the theme just uploading the archive -this gonna look like the demo?-

I think I can save an complete backup and then install the DEMO.. what you think??.. My total interest is that! i want the theme just as shown in the demo but with all my content

The slide show of articles on the top and all the others features.. Sure it can? please help me if I make this purchase of the theme I wish I could get what I want to have a website that has a good theme very well organized as you offer..