Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

articles not opening right

05-12-2008, 12:54 PM
# 11 (permalink)
calldaffer
Sorry if I sound like a newb But I still cant find any tools to clear cache. I have a global checkin..is that what you mean but its under system. Ive already made sure everything is checked in.
05-12-2008, 12:56 PM
# 12 (permalink)
CProject60
The 2 that are under it. Also try My Frontpage Module V2 Joomla 10 to see if that works on your site. The only other thing I can think of is I would uninstall it then install it again. Well I guess its back to Neo!
05-12-2008, 01:18 PM
# 13 (permalink)
calldaffer
Ok.....I installed V2 module and the links are working again but the page looks messed up. How do I put it back to looking like the equilizer theme looks?
05-12-2008, 01:31 PM
# 14 (permalink)
CProject60
Neos going to have to help you with that one. But now that its working again I would try installing the first one and see if that fixed the problem.
05-12-2008, 01:39 PM
# 15 (permalink)
calldaffer
and what would be the proper way to do that. To install this one I uninstalled the module but it kept telling me I had a file named mod_mfp.php so FTPd into my site and deleted it. Was that right or should I put the old one back in a different way?
05-12-2008, 01:45 PM
# 16 (permalink)
CProject60
When I cant uninstall a module or component I delete it using the FTP. Sometimes you have to do it that way. I would help more but I dont know what files to change in version 2 to make it look like the other one.
05-12-2008, 01:54 PM
# 17 (permalink)
calldaffer
Ugh....I put in the other frontpage module and its doing the same thing it was doing before now
05-12-2008, 01:57 PM
# 18 (permalink)
CProject60
Neos going to have to tell you if the styling of v1 can be used on v2. He will let you know when he reads this post.
05-12-2008, 02:48 PM
# 19 (permalink)
calldaffer
Ok, just so everyone knows where I stand at this point. I have removed v1 again and installed V2. Ive also reinstalled Ako Comments and its working correctly along side of the V2 frontpage mod. So Neo, if possible could you provide me with a styleset that would function similiar to the V1 you supplied for equilizer. Ive no problems paying some extra money for the special request. Let me know asap please.
05-12-2008, 05:55 PM
# 20 (permalink)
CProject60
Contact Neo using the contact us at the bottom of the page. And refer him to this post.