Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

articles not opening right

05-12-2008, 01:25 AM
# 1 (permalink)
calldaffer
Hello, I recently joined and downloaded the equilizer theme and installed the demo version. The site has been working great till tonight when all of a sudden my article links are not working right. For example...if you go to my site http://www.cookscrew.com youll notice under the \Website News\ section I have an article entitled \Cooks crew launched on 5/9/08\. Prior to today when you clicked on that article it would load onto another page. Now when you click on it, the page looks as though it only refreshed but if you scroll down to the bottom of the page youll see the article down there now. Whats wrong and how do I fix it?
05-12-2008, 09:55 AM
# 3 (permalink)
calldaffer
the last change I did was Ako Comments. I uninstalled it also thinking it was the bug here but after uninstalled the problem didnt go away.
05-12-2008, 11:25 AM
# 4 (permalink)
CProject60
Try adding the article section as a top menu item. That worked for me.
05-12-2008, 11:57 AM
# 5 (permalink)
calldaffer
Tried that and nothing happened I dont have a backup of the site yet...I just started it on Friday and have been working to get it up and forgot all about a backup. I will lose so much time if I have to start over
05-12-2008, 12:09 PM
# 6 (permalink)
CProject60
Did you clean the Joomla system cache after making the menu. Also try unpublishing and then republish thr myfp_module. Also check to make sure the frontpage module is only published to the home page and not all pages.
05-12-2008, 12:35 PM
# 7 (permalink)
calldaffer
Ok, how do I clear out my Joomla System Cache? I tried unpublishing then republishing the myfp_module just now. It didnt change anything. I even tried to publish it to another page and no luck. Its now set back to publish only on the homepage.
05-12-2008, 12:40 PM
# 9 (permalink)
calldaffer
In my global configurations? If so there is a cache tab there but it is set to no. I am not seeing a \tools\ tab?
05-12-2008, 12:47 PM
# 10 (permalink)
CProject60
Its on the top menu system in joomla 1.0. also you can try using the new My Frontpage Module V2 Joomla 10.