Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

YJ MegaMenu Doesn't show item images in IE. & Loads Dropdowns To The left..

03-31-2011, 04:25 AM
# 11 (permalink)
lesclesdelagestion
I do have this problem on my computer (submenus all loading on the left of the page) while just looking at the demo on youmania (the J1.5 version of the demo). Of course I have the same problem when I try to install the template on local.
It works fine on firefox however?

I'm using IE8, what else can I tell you ?
03-31-2011, 06:09 AM
# 12 (permalink)
neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesclesdelagestion
I do have this problem on my computer (submenus all loading on the left of the page) while just looking at the demo on youmania (the J1.5 version of the demo). Of course I have the same problem when I try to install the template on local.
It works fine on firefox however?

I'm using IE8, what else can I tell you ?
can you confirm that the page has stopped loading?
you say you on IE8,
go to browser settings and click on About internet explorer , please give exact version info
03-31-2011, 08:11 AM
# 13 (permalink)
lesclesdelagestion
the exact version number is IE 8.0.6001.18999 (french version)

but no, the page fully load.

in addition, I just noticed that I got an IE6 warning at the bottom of the page, meaning I probably have some glitsh in my IE installation.

If I enable the "compatibilty mode" in IE8, then the menu works fine.

Hope it helps you.
03-31-2011, 08:16 AM
# 14 (permalink)
neo
ie warning was fixed in 1.011 grid version , and if it is visible than you have a different mode of IE , the waring was visible only on IE9, now the lang version might be the difference we see. all our testers and most customers use engl as default .

advise what grid version you have , if is older than 1.011 please update than we will go from there
04-01-2011, 10:36 AM
# 15 (permalink)
lesclesdelagestion
both menu problem and IE6 warning happen when I look at your demo (the online demo of your templates, and it actually happen in all templates based on yougrid). I think you have updated all (or almost) demo of latests templates to the 1.011 version of yougrid right ?

for now I'm considering it's an IE installation problem in my computer, so maybe don't overlook it, but if I'm not the only one with this problem then...

(btw, I'm traveling a lot for my business, so I just excedeed the 3 IP alowed to login in youjoomla for this account, Am I in trouble , )
04-01-2011, 10:40 AM
# 16 (permalink)
lesclesdelagestion
nvm, on the online demos, I only have the problem with submenus, I dont have the IE6 warning (I didn't check again all templates thought).
04-07-2011, 03:39 PM
# 18 (permalink)
neo
sorry but from your last 2 reply's i cant pull a question except the same one as original poster which I already advised I cant replicate. we cant fix something that we don't see.

you were also unclear in your latest posts ,
nvm, on the online demos,

so do you or don't you see menu issue on our demos or ?

if is your own installation please provide a link
04-08-2011, 07:04 PM
# 19 (permalink)
lesclesdelagestion
Sorry, I'm not native english speaker, and yes my english is pretty bad.

So, I'll explain better, in the online demos of yer templates (on your demo server Joomla Templates - Youjoomla Templates Demo) :
- I dont have the IE warning
- but I DO see the problem with submenus (loading on the left, or on others weird position) ,
I checked most of the templates, it happens on all templates based on Yougrid, and I think you updated all demos to the last version of yougrid so it's not a problem due to an old version of yougrid.
For this problem, It's more me trying to provide some more informations to help you solve this problem, than me asking you to fix it for me, as I think it's a problem on my IE installation (in one of my computers).
So if you have any other question that I can answer to help you...

My other question was about my business and my need to use more than 3 IP, but you may want to PM me about this as it's a bit off topic.
04-09-2011, 05:48 AM
# 20 (permalink)
neo
ok , i was kinda lost ,

now , that computer , what system is it? w7 xp , ect
i need to find similar computer setup to try and find this bug

about ips, it wont affect you even if there is limit to 2, if it does advise please. let us not continue this here .