Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

[SOLVED] Memership Upgrade

03-05-2011, 04:03 PM
# 1 (permalink)
piorad
I purchased one of your domains, and I would like to upgrade my account to a developer membership.

I read the information about this membership, but I wanted to confirm the below items.

Under the developer membership:

1. I can download any templates without any limit imposed and resell them.
2. I can modify the php code if needed.
3. I can remove template copyright informaiton.
4. I can remove certain extension copyright information (not all).
5. After my membership expires, I do not have to renew in order to keep using the templates I downloaded and are currently using.

Btw, I love your Joomla templates and want to do further business with your company, you sold me!

Very Happy Customer
03-05-2011, 04:23 PM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Quote:
Originally Posted by piorad
I purchased one of your domains, and I would like to upgrade my account to a developer membership.

I read the information about this membership, but I wanted to confirm the below items.

Under the developer membership:

2. I can modify the php code if needed.
3. I can remove template copyright informaiton.
5. After my membership expires, I do not have to renew in order to keep using the templates I downloaded and are currently using.

Btw, I love your Joomla templates and want to do further business with your company, you sold me!

Very Happy Customer
1. No
2. Yes, with the exception of the copyright information in the code
3. Yes, the publicly visible one
4. No, certain extensions you can buy branding removal
5. Yes
03-07-2011, 08:58 PM
# 3 (permalink)
piorad
Hi,

Just few follow-ups.

What I meant that I will be able to download all Joomla templates that you have available on your site and be able to resell them.

Even with the developer membership, I would need to purchase additional branding removal. Is this correct?

As always,

Thank You!
03-07-2011, 10:10 PM
# 4 (permalink)
orion_
Quote:
Originally Posted by piorad
Hi,

Just few follow-ups.

What I meant that I will be able to download all Joomla templates that you have available on your site and be able to resell them.

Even with the developer membership, I would need to purchase additional branding removal. Is this correct?

As always,

Thank You!
1. Yes, you can download any templates, but there are download limits pr. day.
No, you can not resell them. Please read this:
Quote:
Can I resell Youjoomla products?
4. From Club FAQ's:
Quote:
Developer membership:

Club Members who own Developer Membership can remove frontend visible templates copyright and reference
Designed by YourCompany or Powered by YourCompany .

Effective from 01-15-2011

If you own developer license you can also remove frontend visible copyright from YJ Contact us and YJ Live Search extensions. All other extensions copyrights must remain in tact.
Regarding Copyright Removal in general for Developer members, please read this also:
Quote:
Do I need to pay for copyright removal as Developer member?
Hope this explains
03-07-2011, 11:51 PM
# 5 (permalink)
piorad
Ok, I promise one last question (at least I will try).

If I have a client that is interested in using your template, with the purchase of the developer membership, I can install the template for the client. This is my understanding of the products transferable definition.

I can not resell or market your products which means I cannot show your templates or demo them on a site outside of youjoomla website?

One last question, can I charge a client a fee for using your template under the developer membership?

I apologize for asking these questions, but I want to make sure I understand your license, so I won't get in trouble.

Thank You!
03-08-2011, 08:45 AM
# 6 (permalink)
neo
You can charge you clients what ever you like , you cannot demo OUR demos on your domains or setup portfolio using OUR demos
03-08-2011, 07:59 PM
# 7 (permalink)
piorad
We are good, I will be purchasing the developers membership. You can close this forum thread.

Thanks!
03-08-2011, 08:19 PM
# 8 (permalink)
orion_
Okay

Enjoy, closing thread.