Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Domains Licence

02-18-2011, 08:10 AM
# 1 (permalink)
nkaratz
Hello I would like to buy the Gold membership in order to add 3 domain licenses.
ie: www.domain1.com, www.domain2.com, domain name registration register search at domain3.com
Do I require a developers license in order to do this or I can simply buy the buy the Gold membership?
The domains mentioned above are not mine (they are for clients).
How can I use the domains for Gold membership?
Alternative can I ask my clients to personally purchase each a single license?

Thank You
02-18-2011, 08:25 AM
# 2 (permalink)
neo
Hello , yes , you clients should get the membership if our products will be used only on their domains. If you wish to use our products again for another client you would need developer membership.
02-18-2011, 08:43 AM
# 3 (permalink)
nkaratz
Thank you,

1. So actually in this case I cannot use a Gold membership (since the 3 domains that I would like to register are for clients) correct?
2. Is it possible to buy 3 seperate silver memberships using for the 3 transactions my paypal account but the details of my clients (emails etc) ?
3. Can you please explain to me how can I use the domain licesing scheme in case of purchasing a Gold membership (cause I cannot have 3 domains for 1 single web site...each domain is a different site)

Thank you very much