Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Template download stops

02-16-2011, 06:12 PM
# 1 (permalink)
ljdesign
When I try to download any templates, it stops at about 93%
even some templates I have dowloaded before.

Browsers are: chrome, Firefox and IE8
02-16-2011, 06:17 PM
# 2 (permalink)
orion_
Hi

Are you using any download extension?
make sure to use just the browser
02-16-2011, 06:26 PM
# 3 (permalink)
ljdesign
Hey There

I have just tryed to download Youbooks demo again and no problem
but anytime I try to download yougrids or youevents for joomla 1,6, it stops at
93% or 14.3 mb of 15.2 mb
02-16-2011, 08:51 PM
# 4 (permalink)
neo
make sure you dont have a network download limit. that is how it looks like to me. if all browsers and all downloads that are above 10 or 14mb, try downloading template only , if it works you have a limit on your side
02-17-2011, 02:39 AM
# 5 (permalink)
ljdesign
To Neo
I have downloaded templates before and I have no limit on my network. Just now I have tryed to download youbooks template only at size 1,001.1 kb. and it stops at 979 kb.
I have just install some of the templates from youjoomla LOOK :Joomla Shows Template
and :Youestate - Real Estate Joomla Template - and I have the youbooks :Youbooks
I have an account at Rocketheme.com and there is no problem downloading file┤s at 21 mb.
So I dont understand if there is something wrong at my end