Hello there! Welcome to Youjoomla Support Forums

We are Web Development Company specializing in Joomla Templates , Joomla Extensions and WordPress Themes development . You are not able to see some forum threads due to your memberhip level. To unlock all forums and special customer support please take few moments to signup . If you are just searching for free joomla templates , or free joomla extension support simply head to our Free Joomla Support forums and open a new thread. Our moderators will help you as soon as possible. To spead up the response time please take few seconds and go over forum rules

Have fun!

Tooltips and MooTools 1.2.4

02-10-2011, 04:04 AM
# 1 (permalink)
istike
Hi there,

I try to use tooltips on my site (Yoomla 1.5.20 + Kunena) without success.
Would it be because of MooTools 1.2.4? Dos ToolTips compatible with MooTools 1.2.4?
What can I do to make work TootlTips with MooTools 1.2.4?

Best regards
02-10-2011, 06:20 PM
# 2 (permalink)
maggoo
What tooltips are you referring to, the ones that come with the realtor template? Since those are not in the free extension download area you would need a subscription for support on those. But anyways, just disable mt upgrade plugin to see if the tooltips you are referring to work, that would be just 2 clicks to find out.
02-11-2011, 02:00 AM
# 3 (permalink)
istike
Hi magoo,

Thanks for your reply. You should know, I am not a thief. I have found the plugin in the free extensions repository. If you klick the search button and write to the field the tooltip word you should find the two tooltip soon.

About the technical details: I switched off the mt upgrade plugin, and the tooltip works fine. As I think it means that the tooltip is not compatible with mt 1.2.4. Do you have any plan to make it compatible?

Best regards
02-11-2011, 04:41 AM
# 4 (permalink)
maggoo
Ups, i stand corrected, sorry for suggesting otherwise.

Anyways i did some make some sense with my remark about realtor template, because that is the template in which it is used. Currently we are in the process of converting templates to 1.6 and as such it can be expected that when it is realtors turn there will be looked at converting tooltips as well. I can't be more specific with dates and such since it's on ongoing process which will be updated on our blog: Joomla 1.6 and template conversion.
02-11-2011, 05:56 AM
# 5 (permalink)
istike
Thank you magoo,

I am looking forward for the new version.

Best regards